Wednesday 1 December 2010

Christmas Party

It was the chidrens centre's christmas party today and Munch could hardly wait for the past few days she has been asking if she can see Santa yet, so actually meeting the guy was a big deal for her.  Unlike most kids who went shy at the sight of him, Munch just charged straight at him and clambered on his knee with a big smile on her face.


The girls had a good time making hat's, playign with all the toys, eating the party food (Munch ate all the party rings and sneaked Pudding a Chocolate Finger)



and finally finished up by singing Christmas songs.  All in all it was a very enjoyable afternoon and a bargain at only £1 a ticket.  I honestly don't know what i would do without my local Children's Centre it has been a lifeline and a godsend to me.  Thanks to it's services i now have a wonderful group of mummy friends who i meet up with regularly.  This has done wonders for my confidence and helps keep my mood stable, additionally they have also been on hand for any problems or concerns i have had and given me so much help and support.  If i won the lottery i would make a huge donation to them, but unfortunatly i haven't so will just have to show my appriciation my saying a huge THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment