Wednesday 22 December 2010

Busy, busy, busy

I haven't updated here for days nor have i had chance to look at the other blogs i follow as i have just been so busy.  Last night the hubby and i were up till 1am wrapping the pressies.  Then today my mum had the girls so we could go and get a few last things from the trafford centre.  I only needed a bear from build a bear factory for Pudding and while i was there picked up a memory card for my new camera as the one i ordered off amazon has had it's delivery date put back till after chriatmas and i don't want to get my new camera on christmas morning and then not be able to use it.  The hubby on the other hand had to get a few things for me as being a typical man left it until the last minute.

Tomorrow i'm having my mummy friends over for the afternoon and then on Friday were back to Manchester to go to Chill Factore to see Santa.

Will hopefully update more tomorrow but now i'm off for some tea a nice relax in the bath and then bed as i'm knackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment