Tuesday 16 August 2011

I'm Back

After a considerably long break I am back.  These past few months have been very confusing time for me and I had to do a lot of soul searching and thinking about me reasons for why I was doing this.  It has taken me a long time to decide, but I came to the conclusion that yes I do want to continue with this blog.  The postings might not be everyday but I am going to try to make them fairly regular and hopefully that will help me stick to subjects I actually want to talk about rather than filling it with random ramblings of mediocre interest.  I want this blog to actually mean something to me so that I actually want to continue with it rather than resenting it because I am struggling to find anything of interest to talk about every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment